Grape algae, both delicious and inhibiting cancer cells
Seeing beautiful plants Like a small bunch of grapes like this. Did you know that it’s seaweed that came all the way from Japan? What are the benefits of grape algae? Why do we have to eat And how to eat it?
https://ufabet999.com would like to introduce you to this tiny but powerful plant.
The English name is sea grapes or green cavier. seaweed, bouquet of pepper Originated from the coast of Okinawa. Japan It looks like a small bunch, dark green with round, clear, light green beads.
grape seaweed flavor
It tastes like the shrimp roe on sushi. makes when dipping with various dipping sauces able to absorb a lot of the sauce Makes it delicious no matter what kind of dipping sauce you eat.
The benefits of sea grapes
– A source of many vitamins Both vitamins A, B, C, E and K, so it helps to nourish the eyes. Relieve beriberi, take care of bones and teeth, nourish skin and help the blood to clot easily
– Adjust the balance in the body
– Maintain the moisture of skin cells
– Nourish the brain, nourish the hair
– Resist and inhibit cancer cells
– High fiber, low calories Suitable for People who are controlling weight
– Magnesium helps muscles and nerves work efficiently
– Calcium nourishes bones
– Pocasium helps regulate cell function. And water balance in the body.
– Zinc helps strengthen the immune system in the body.
– Iodine helps prevent and treat goiter.
– Beta-carotene, an antioxidant
How to eat sea grapes
can eat unlimited variety For the most part, I want you to start trying first, eating fresh, washing with water. then startled with cold water to get crispy freshness Then choose to dip and eat with the sauce you like. Whether it’s Ponzu dipping sauce, typical of Japan, sweet and salty, or even more delicious with sour, salty, spicy seafood sauce, it’s so delicious that you can’t stop eating. It can also be adapted into various menus such as salad, papaya salad, sushi, crackers, salad, stuffing or anything.
How to store grape seaweed
When bought for consumption, it will last about 2-3 days. Should not stored in the refrigerator. Keep it outside Before eating, wash it. And startled cold water for crisp freshness is enough.
It’s delicious and has so many benefits. Let’s try to find it to eat. I guarantee that you will be addicted until you want to eat it every day.